I know at the beginning of every year, everyone is all about goals! We get new planners, we write down our goals or create a vision board (write the vision, make it plain!). There are also those memes on social about how people take baggage from previous years into a new one or we’ll see the famous, “new year, new me” quotes. But I’m not going to sit here and judge anyone; we’re all a work in progress.
That’s why I set a theme for the year to just be more intentional about the things I do. “Just start” has been something I’ve kept in mind the past few months. Whether it’s doing something small each day related to your goals, you’ll be better off than not doing anything at all.
I did set a few goals for the year that I think are pretty realistic. They include:
- Spiritual growth – read more books, meditate and continue doing devotions
- Stay consistent in the gym
- Save more money
- Gain more clients for my side hustle (hit me up if you need marketing services)
- Post regularly on my blog (at least once a month)
- Get my first brand collaboration/sponsorship (*fingers crossed*)
- Figure out the next steps in my career
- Plan my wedding within budget
I think I’ll be able to knock a few of these things off the list, if not all, by the end of the year. I’m really working to be more intentional and focused.
Let me know what goals you’ve set for yourself in 2020!