So, it’s going into the 3rd week of my new internship and…it’s not so bad!
Everyone is really nice, totally opposite of my last internship.
I enjoy what I have been doing so far. I may actually be considering a job with a non-profit post-graduation. I really hope that I continue to do well and actually learn a lot of hands on things that will be helpful. I really want to be more confident when I enter my field and the work world.
I have compiled a list of 5 tips on how to be more optimistic everyday:
- Be grateful-It doesn’t matter what you’re going through at the time, think of everything that is and has gone right
- Let go of bad assumptions-You were destined to be great, it’s all in your thinking
- Exercise and eat healthy-It will make you feel a lot better about yourself and your day
- Understand the past doesn’t always predict the future-Everything that starts badly won’t always end badly, forwardly think positive things
- Use positive affirmations-Speak things into existence and they will be
Leave a Reply