This post is long over due…
I know at the start of each new year, people talk about their new goals, hopes and dreams. We reflect on the previous year with intention to be better the next 365 days. Although I’ve never really been one to get into the new year hype, at the end of 2018 – I felt like I really did have to set some goals and go into the new year with intention (this might be my word for 2019).
In October of 2018, I turned 26. I remember the previous year, I wasn’t ready to turn 25 at all. I felt like it was the age where I had to get really serious and it’s a lot closer to 30. But when turning 26, I felt more comfortable. Even though I’m another year closer to 30, I felt good. I’m excited about the years ahead.
So being that it’s a new year, I wanted to reflect on a few things I accomplished in 2018:
- Being at my job for a year and getting a great end-of-year review that resulted in a raise
- Finally launching my side marketing business – Elite Novelty
- Collaborating with friends on an online store – Natural Born Flyer
- Starting a wellness blog with some other girls friends – Grace and Hustle
- Revamping my blog
- Building my relationship with God and regularly reading devotions
Not to say that these things aren’t still a work in progress, but I’m glad I started them. This year, I hope to focus on all of these things and more – and I’m claiming that it’ll be a successful year.
Leave a Reply